Re: [NTLK] Off topic - OT - Re: German food

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 00:11:48 EDT

My grandmother lived in Argentina and Bolivia during
the war (well, the later half anyway) and ran a
Pancion (sp?) where she cooked all the meals. She was
adept at making speatzle as well as gnochi. She made
an awsome goulash and from what I heard, the best
Mandango. Everything was by hand. When she was a
child, there were apparently these classes that girls
took that taught them how to take care of a
house-hold. My grandmother learned all that. Couple
that with my uncle Wolfgang who made bathtub schnaps
(peach and unflavored) and we have the makings of
quite a party.
Ed (wishing I was in Germany)
web/gadget guru

--- "Jeffrey M. Swiger" <n8noe_at_comcast.net> wrote:

> O.K., ok, Ok!.... your making me hungry!...
> Grand-Mom use to make
> HomeMade egg-Noodles,
> and ( I'm not going to Spell it) Sour-Bratten.. But,
> YOU ARE MAKING ME
> HUNGRY!...

=====
Why is that all of the instruments seeking intelligent life
in the universe are pointed away from Earth?
     --Anonymous