[NTLK] iTunes Plugin on OS X (Was: nSync on Slashdot)

From: eschneck_at_mindspring.com
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 08:25:08 EDT

>Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 23:30:10 -0500 (EST)=20
>From: Jeff Sheldon <jeff_at_jurai=2Enet>=20
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] nSync on Slashdot=20
>
>I'm personally waiting for nSync to integrate with Mad Max so I can=20
>develop playlists under iTunes and effectively make my Newton an iPod=20
>(albeit with lower audio quality)=2E=20

As I mentioned earlier, my original PowerBook G3 will not run MacOS X,
so I cannot do an OS X port of the iTunes plugin, but if someone wants to
work with me on it, I am sure an OS X version using John's conduit is
do-able

Eric

ps No, I cannot open-source the project, due to Apple's licensing
restrictions on the iTunes API