Re: [NTLK] Any hope nSync will eventually be developed for Win

From: Andy Collins (acollins_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 11:55:30 EDT

At 09:38 23/10/2002 -0600, you wrote:

>Any hope of nSync or something like it on PCs?

IIRC Brad Smith was working on something similar for Windows though I think
it was just to sync Notes (not sure). I'm still working on the vCard
importer that will add names to the Newton contacts list from vCards
regarless of the platform as long as you can get them onto the notepad.

I'm sure someone else with a better memory will chip in with more suggestions.

Cheers.

Andy.