[NTLK] Nushield screen protectors on my mp 120 = many air bubbles....

From: sopha (sophalicus_at_charter.net)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 15:42:16 EDT

hey all,

my nushield order came the other day, and AFTER reading the instructions a
few times on installing i had a go, finally got it....but there were tons
and tons of air bubbles. so many i could hardly read anything on my newton.
after trying another protector and reinstalling many, many times, cleaning
my newton screen and the glossy side of the protectors, leaving it sit over
night. i just decided to take it off now, cause it is impossible to see in
daylight.

i emailed nushield but thought i'd plug the list as well.

whats the deal?

and please don't tell me i have to fiddle with each and every bubble! i gave
up doing that...ugh.

thanks.

//christian