Re: [NTLK] Nushield screen protectors on my mp 120 = many air bubbles....

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 22:13:50 EDT

This is the first time anyone has mentioned air bubbles in a NuShield
installation. Is the film flat against the screen? Is the blue masking
film removed? Is the masking film side face down? Since there is no
adhesive used, its hard to imagine how air can be trapped. Please let me
know off list if you are still having difficulties.

>my nushield order came the other day, and AFTER reading the instructions a
>few times on installing i had a go, finally got it....but there were tons
>and tons of air bubbles. so many i could hardly read anything on my newton.
>after trying another protector and reinstalling many, many times, cleaning
>my newton screen and the glossy side of the protectors, leaving it sit over
>night. i just decided to take it off now, cause it is impossible to see in
>daylight.
>
>i emailed nushield but thought i'd plug the list as well.
>
>whats the deal?
>
>and please don't tell me i have to fiddle with each and every bubble! i gave
>up doing that...ugh.
>
>thanks.
>
>//christian

Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net

NuShields: Your best defense against screen damage
http://www.NuShield.com

Phone/Fax/Voicemail: (530) 678-5513