Re: [NTLK] Nushield screen protectors on my mp 120 = many air bubbles....

From: Rich Lindsay (rich_at_thisoldnewt.net)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 23:00:51 EDT

On Wednesday, October 23, 2002, at 10:13 PM, Mark Ross wrote:

> Is the blue masking
> film removed?

I was wondering that myself....actually was wondering if this was an ex
palm user who was familiar with write write styled protecters and was
trying to apply the protective film instead of the Nushield

Keep the Green(tm)
Rich Lindsay
This Old Newt
Home of the Newton Price Guide, Newton WebRing, Monthly Interviews, Son
of Ultimate Links Collection, Searchable FAQ . and MORE