[NTLK] PIM suggestions

From: Paul Braun (splendor_at_ctgonline.org)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 10:17:07 EDT

A couple of weeks ago, I was whining because NCU has none of
the desktop functionality of NCK, and when I switched from my
MP100 to the 2100, I really missed that. Really.

Someone suggested that I try Claris Organizer, so I did, but CO only
synchronizes with NCK-compatible Newts. It won't import/export
from my 2100, unless I go through the hassle of importing/exporting
and then reformatting a text file every freakin' time.

I'm on a Mac, OS 9.1. What are you guys using for a PIM that has a
desktop component that will sync with a OS 2.0 Newt? There are
times when the Newt is back on my desk at work, and I'm home
and want to look at the schedule or pull up a phone number, and
since I've upgraded my technology, I've lost basic functionality,
which just seems wrong.

Thanks.

Paul Braun WD9GCO
2102 Yorktowne Dr
Valparaiso, IN 46383
splendor_at_ctgonline.org

"A computer without a Microsoft operating system is like a dog
without a bunch of bricks tied to its head."

Quote from Microsoft Programmers' Guide: "If it ain't broke,
it needs more 'features'."