Re: [NTLK] PIM suggestions

From: Tom McDougal (TMcDougal_at_newted.org)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 22:09:00 EDT

Paul Braun wrote:
--- begin quoted text

Someone suggested that I try Claris Organizer, so I did, but CO only
synchronizes with NCK-compatible Newts. It won't import/export
from my 2100, unless I go through the hassle of importing/exporting
and then reformatting a text file every freakin' time.

--- end quoted text

Hmmm. I synch Claris Organizer w/ my 2100 often. It doesn't always work,
but it works often enough to be useful. I like CO a lot. Everything about
its user interface works as you would expect it to. Not having seen iCal
in Jaguar I can only hope it is as good as CO. If you are having problems
with it email me off list & maybe I can help.

-Tom McDougal
tmcdougal_at_newted.org