Re: [NTLK] iSync and nSync errors%26In-Reply-To=%26lt;2E02FE7E-E6D0-11D6-9575-000393178DEC@urbanape.co m>

From: Todd Krahenbuhl (tkrahenb_at_cps.gonzaga.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 10:43:20 EDT

>> I downloaded nSync, and was unable to get it to work with my Newton
>> 2100 and Keyspan USB PDA adapter. It stated that it made it to the 7th
>> entry, and then it hung. I tried this about three times, and got the
>> same results; hung on the 7th entry.
>
> I got this, too. Second time I ran it, it got as far as 17. I wonder if
> it's Mail updating its AddressBook in the background? (I'm assuming
> Mail is updating its AddressBook - it says it is, but I don't see
> addresses that Mail knows about in my Address Book)
>
> Zac

I don't even have Mail, so this couldn't be my problem.

I hate how when Apple sends a software update, such as the OS 10.2.1 update,
they fail to search recursively through sub-folders of the application
folder. This is a simple fix in their installer, and they should do it
because it is really annoying to remember to put my applications back in the
application folder when an update is done. And I shouldn't be limited from
making sub-folders.

--

% % Todd Krahenbuhl % http://users.colfax.com/crkrahen/todd/ % tkrahenb at cps dot gonzaga dot edu %