Re: [NTLK] Creating Images for AVI's Backdrop

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 11:43:45 EDT

Ben Rockwood wrote:
> But Newts Cape, BookMaker, and Newton Press all seem to be ancient history.
> Any idea where I can find them or replacements? I'm a Linux user,
> and can probly get an Win32 apps running under WINE with no problems,
> but Mac emulation isn't going to be possible. Any ideas?

Mac emulation is totally possible, with BasiliskII:

http://www.uni-mainz.de/~bauec002/B2Main.html

If you want to go this route, there are pre-made MacOS 7.5.5 disk images and a
disk image of NewtonDev (*All* the MacOS Newton tools and documentation) all
on UNNA:

http://philly.unna.org/unna/development/NewtonDev/