Re: [NTLK] coolpix 950 for cheap

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 16:01:34 EST

I wondered about this too. But the 950 has that swival-lens thats very =
handy.
I always wondered about the Fuji's(can't tell exactly which ones work) and =
the Olympus E-10/20N due to dual memory card(SM and CF) and dual =
desktop/laptop connection(Serial and USB) but . Gotta stopby a camera =
shop someday, serial cables don't go thru phone lines too well. :-o
>Is the 950 actually the camera with the highest resolution that works with
>the Newt/Tibet?
>

>Robert Benschop

!ooW
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group...over $J's Live body.