Re: [NTLK] Ferdi Ozguner, eBay, etc.

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 14:30:12 EST

Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_euronet.nl> wrote:

> I agree, but in the case of GEM there were some cases
> were it was very clear that they weren't handling
> things very nicely. (understatement)
   I've had nothing but good dealings with GEM. One of their auctions was a case where their answer to an email question prompted me not to bid ... they answered promptly (within minutes) and honestly. And their after sales notification and support has been, in my experience, top notch.
   Again, I can only stress careful reading of descriptions and questioning of things you're unsure of.

Peter