Re: [NTLK] Newton Press X MacOS 9.1 ??

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 14:36:06 EST

Based on previous posts about NewtonPress problems I tried to find a
offending extension. I use extensions manager to load MacOS9.1 minimal +
NewtonPress ones (Apple Modem Tool / AppleTalk ADSP / XTND Power Enabler)
and now NewtonPress is working!

Was able to create backdrop pictures form .picts .eps .tiff

I will track which is the offending extension and give a report - maybe
others with OS9.1 / OS9.2 with the same problem can get a solution.

--lpetroni