[NTLK] Removing password protection: Good news, everyone

From: Till (till_k_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 05:36:51 EST

Hello again,

recently, some people were asking for a solution regarding
lost/forgotten passwords. The batteringram.pkg I sent to some does
not seem to work with NOS 2.1. But there may be other solutions:
Newtonunlock, they say it works with NOS2.1
http://download.planetnewton.com/download/Util/Security9.htm
Datarescue, you can do a backup and then restore it. The password
information will be lost, and you can specify a new password.
http://download.planetnewton.com/download/util/Info%20Transfer.htm
Again, I have not tested these packages. Don=B4t blame me if they do
not work or if they mess up your Newton.

Regards,
Till

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html