[NTLK] Another one of my crazy ideas

From: Andrew Thiel (aothiel_at_unity.ncsu.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 15:13:15 EST

With all this talk about silly system patches and how easy it is to make them, how hard would it be to make a system patch for remapping the greys that everything is displayed in?

The reason I pose this question is: If LCD hookups are similar between 16-grey screens and 16-color screens, shouldn't it be possible to make a fully-functional *color* Newt? Personally, I have no idea of the differences between color and greyscale monitors, so if anyone knows if this might be possible, please tell speak up!

-Animal
(Formerly Andrew)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html