Re: [NTLK] Another one of my crazy ideas

From: BarryLundy_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 15:38:05 EST

In a message dated 10/30/02 12:31:23 PM, aothiel_at_unity.ncsu.edu writes:

<< Aha! so a system patch might not even be necessary! I do remember that
"Chiral Deluxe" said it was Newton-color-compliant in the ReadMe. The only
question now should be if the Newton monitor connector is color-capable,
right? Perhaps some tinkering is in order - Who makes the replacement
backlights and screens? Perhaps they might start offering color upgrades.

-Animal >>

Matter of fact... I'm certain the Newton is capable of color. I completly
forgot I have a PCMCIA card for my Newton along with software that allows me
to do a type of PowerPoint to connect to a monitor - and it's all in color.
I've rarely used it, but have kept the items, for that "just in case"
situation. So, YES the Newton, at least 2x00 is capable of color.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html