Re: [NTLK] Original Messagepad for sale

From: Matt Tracey (mtracey_at_telusplanet.net)
Date: Sat Aug 31 2002 - 22:59:50 PDT

I'm in Calgary with my 2100 :-)

However, I'm off to Augustana University (in Camrose) starting this
Monday so that's a bit closer to Red Deer.

Just as an FYI aside... if anybody needs certain parts for their Newt
try phoning your Mac dealer. I just got a battery tray straight from
Apple through Westworld here in Calgary. They didn't even think they
could still get parts for them but I made 'em dig out the Applecare
catalog after I gave them the model number. $51 CDN (including GST) No
shipping costs and it arrived in less than a week too. Beats eBay
hassles with bidding and then shipping to Canada, etc.

Matt