Re: [NTLK] Original Messagepad for sale

From: Reginald (reginald_at_myexcel.ca)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 19:33:21 PDT

> >I am in Edmonton, Canada.
>
>Wonderful! Another Newton user in Alberta. I think that makes four or
>five of us now. We must be close to getting together for a semi-organized
>meeting or slice of pizza or something...

I'm in Edmonton as well. Have a 2000 that I don't use a lot at the
moment, but still plan on putting back into use someday.

There was a Newton users group here a long time ago, before Newton
was Steved. Met at the Bonnie Doone library on the south side. I went
to a couple meetings but the most that showed up was about 6 people,
including me.

Reginald