[NTLK] OS X to ultimate laptop

From: Edd Thompson (euphoriadj_at_adamswells.com)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 03:39:02 PDT

I have an snow ibook and a grey G4 tower and a second generation imac.
I like to know how to connect my 2100 to at least the ibook. I haven't=20=

use the newton in two years because the people who cleaned our house=20
after a house fire destroyed the power supply. I am thinking of=20
returning to the newt because I heard on /. there might be airport=20
connectivaty. Back when I was using it, it was THE ULTIMATE laptop. I=20
would just back up everything to my mac vx and print on my apple=20
portable printer.
I use os X on the G4 and ibook, and I will be upgrading the imac so I=20
can.

Thanks

carp=E9 the deim dude....