Re: [NTLK] must have software

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 08:27:47 PDT

on 9/3/02 4:58 PM, Laurent Daudelin at laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com wrote:

>> Hi every one!
>> i have been going through unna like mad looking for software
>>
>> does anyone have a collection thats good??
>> just for normal operation that is!
>
> Huh? What are you asking, actually? That's maybe a language thing, but I'm
> not sure I understand your question...

Whaddya expect from a Canadian... ;-)

He wants a collection of essential software for normal operation. I suppose
that he means the software that came with the Newton? That would include
Newton Internet Enabler, Newton Works, and such things? Isn't that all on
UNNA in the "Apple" folder?

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland