Re: [NTLK] Wavelan...

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 19:45:31 PDT

on 03/09/02 18:31, Mark Bock at markbvt_at_adelphia.net wrote:

>> Is anyone else experiencing timeouts when transferring files wirelessly
>> on the newt? I'm using a WaveLan silver, running NCU in classic mode.
>
> Yes. I have the same problem using a Farallon Skyline card and NCU in
> Classic. It's happened once or twice running NCU under OS 9 as well,
> but nowhere near as often.

Same here with large packages. Same setup, NCU in Classic and a WaveLan
Silver card.

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>
dangling pointer n.: [common] A reference that doesn't actually lead
anywhere (in C and some other languages, a pointer that doesn't actually
point at anything valid). Usually this happens because it formerly pointed
to something that has moved or disappeared. Used as jargon in a
generalization of its techspeak meaning; for example, a local phone number
for a person who has since moved to the other coast is a dangling pointer.
Compare dead link.