Re: [NTLK] Avoid GEM ENTERPRISES

From: rminton_at_commscope.com
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 06:16:33 PDT

I've only had one buy from GEM off of ebay (BuyItNow, two items). They
were packed in newspaper but sufficiently well enough to protect them.
They also shipped quickly and and combined the two items in one box so that
they shipped at the single item shipping rate.

Just my nickle tossed into the fray.

Randy

mouse1701 <mouse1701_at_sympatico.ca>@newtontalk.net on 09/03/2002 09:23:03 PM

Please respond to newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net

Sent by: newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net