Re: [NTLK] Surfing via NetHopper?

From: Andre Beckedorf (Newton_at_Beckedorf.net)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 18:23:26 PDT

Hi Robert,

Speaking of "Center for Recovery From BSD Abuse":
Yesterday I had exactly the same problem connecting to unna.org using
NetHopper 3.2 and my Avaya Wireless LAN Card.
This strange behaviour did not repeat, but it was quite funny. Maybe
NetHopper got something messed up...
Just give Newt's Cape a try:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/saweyer/newton/newtscape.htm

Regards,