[NTLK] Wanted: Someone in US to ship a Newton to Australia

From: Chris Dean (Chris.Dean_at_curtin.edu.au)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 18:24:17 PDT

Can someone help me?

I recently (stupidly) sold my last Newton as I thought I could live with my
work-provided iCrap. I can't, and am looking for another Newton 2100. Having
read the engaging banter about who to purchase from I have settled on Mr 2nd
Hand. Problem is they don't ship outside the US.

Is there anyone in the US who would be willing to receive a Newton and then
send it on to Australia? I am more than happy to pay a small handling fee
along with exact postage and can pay you via PayPal.

Similarly if there is anyone out there who has a 2100 with a keyboard that
they want to sell and are happy to dispatch to Aust then please feel free to
email me off list.

Cheers,

Chris