[NTLK] New 120 owner with a problem...

From: J Blomquist (j_blomquist_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 20:09:51 PDT

  I just purchased a new 120 in the box from a dealer
who didn't even know he had it! I got a good deal I
think but, it didn't come with the software to connect
to a Mac or to back it up. It does have NBU for free
deal that expired on March 31, 1966 and 4 places to
download it from that are all gone.......
  Is there a site to get the software that is current?
 Are there shareware/freeware and/or commercial
software developers still around for this machine?
  I have had a Palm V for a few years but the Newton
is really nicer to use (if a little big for my
pocket).

  Thanks for any help you can provide,
                            Jim