Re: [NTLK] New 120 owner with a problem...

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 23:36:49 PDT

NCU (Newton Connetion Utility) will do the job.
This and tons of other useful software you will find on
www.unna.org
The main question is what version of OS you have.
This is displayed on the strtup screen after reset or you can open the
Extras folder and tap Info.
If it is 2.x you made a pretty good deal and most of the software will run
on it.
With 1.x it is not so good.

Johannes