Re: [NTLK] 2Ks have an internal thermometer

From: Glenn Roe (myhome_at_cwnet.com)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 10:34:37 PDT

I have a package on my eMate called Temp:TallHill that is an extension.
It puts a button at the bottom of the backdrop with a capital F in it.
When you tap on it it speaks the temperature in farenhight. Don't know
where I ever got it or if it requires any other packages to function. I
do have MacInTalk and SpeakText:NEWTON on the eMate.

Glenn Roe