Re: [NTLK] Emulation on newt / Newton Programming is a PAIN!

From: Ethan Clark (eclark_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 02:43:18 PDT

> I think anything I tried to emulate would have to be from the 8bit
> console generation. What do you guys think? Any requests?

> How about STELLA/Atari 2600 emulation?

Probably more people would appreciate GameBoy or NES emulation, just because
they were the more popular systems, and had more games. I know I'd buy a
memory card and load it up with games were there an NES or GameBoy emulator,
but I would probably show little or no interest at all with an STELLA/Atari
2600 emulator.

I'd pay money for a GameBoy or NES emulator...

Anyways, that's my 2 cents.