Re: [NTLK] Emulation on newt / Newton Programming is a PAIN!

From: J. Eagan Rackley (jrackley_at_electronicbingo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 08:32:02 PDT

Thanks everyone for the responses. It helps me gauge what the community
is looking for:). I want to write an emu to add a large library of games
to the Newt. (for myself mostly:), so I think for me Palm would be out:).

I do appreciate the input though! It is quite possible that after a time
I could incorporate more than one emulator into the project. The NES and
Turbo Grafx 16 essentially have the same CPU, and emulating both
wouldn't require that much more work once the project is nearly done.
IMHO the tg16+CD is the Newton of the console world, and would be an
exciting port for me. Though playing NES games might be more realisitic
considering the hefty requirements of a turbo emulator.

Anyway, the input is greatly appreciated.

-Eagan