Re: [NTLK] Where is public Wireless in Boston?

From: Jason Knight (knightja_at_emporia.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 18:07:39 PDT

I don't know if you could be cool while there but generally all office =
mega stores (office max, office depot, etc.) have wide open WiFi =
networks for demo handhelds, laptops. If you can be inconspicuous about =
it you can do a drive-by email grab (yes I've been that desperate when =
traveling).=20

-j