[NTLK] NetHopper Plugins and WebXpress

From: Andre Beckedorf (Newton_at_Beckedorf.net)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 19:36:11 PDT

Hi everybody!

I have two questions:
Does anyone of you know, where I could possibly find a mirror to the
NetHopper Plugins that were once to be found on the All-Pen homepage?
I would like to get a time-unlimited version of WebXpress (the cache filler
for offline-browsing with NetHopper). Pentekk, the developers of WebXpress,
seems to be out of business. So, can one still purchase the program
somewhere? If not, are there any other options, ie. a cracking program to
unlock WebXpress of the 14-day limitation or a working serial?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Andre Beckedorf

http://www.beckedorf.net