Re: [NTLK] Take apart manual: MP2k ???

From: Bernie A. Goltermann (bagoltermann_at_ksaits.com)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 12:12:57 PDT

I posted about two month ago that during my first time inside the Newt I
had the idea to scan the board before I took any screws out and then I
taped the screws over the location of the printed out color image. Made
me feel a bit more secure in the knowledge it would all go back without
any leftovers. I didn't think about putting it out there for everyone
but I sure can do that. Suggestions for posting welcome.

Cheers,
Bernie