Re: [NTLK] 9-11-01

From: Christopher Plummer (plumcakes_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 13:13:34 PDT

I disagree. With all respect to David, mailing lists have little if
anything to do with 9-11 remembrance. Would anybody be offended if I
DIDN'T shut my life down for a day? I do not want to be construed as
an inconsiderate and callous troll if I post a question about Simple
Mail here tomorrow. Of course chances are that I won't have anything
to say anyway. I suggest to people who might be offended by receiving
emails on 9-11 DO NOT turn on your computer.

Perhaps I just don't care cause I'm one of those apathetic college
kids. God Bless Generation X!

Christopher Plummer
plumcakes_at_mac.com
plummer_at_bu.edu