Re: [NTLK] 9-11-01

From: MuHammed Lonon (mjl3781_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 15:16:11 PDT

> I disagree.

I agree with your disagree.

> Perhaps I just don't care cause I'm one of those
> apathetic college
> kids. God Bless Generation X!

Here at RIT Intro to Apathy is a requirement for all
incoming students. We are swimming in it.

> > How about a sentence or two in every message to
> honor those killed in
> > the WTC?

What would you say???

Sidenote:
Every since tha whole "Lynch Willie" Clinton
impeachment thing, I have wondered how I would
describe living in such times to some youngster far
off in the future. What would I say? How would I
explain to them that I don't really care??? I also
wondered if it was the same for persons living in
times that we now think of as so extraordinary. Was
it just another day-week-year for them???
Endsidenote:

=====
MuHammed Jamal Lonon
102 Loden Lane Rochester, NY 14623