Re: [NTLK] [OT] [att: Mac Gurus (ie Not Ed K)] Mac HD info

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 23:39:30 PDT

The main problem is that your HDD is not supported from Apple.
So changing the SCSI ID - which is simply done by setting a jumper on the HD
into the appropriate position - would not help much.
In order to use the HD you need another HD driver, for instance Harddisk
ToolKit from FWB software (www.fwb.com). You can check on their website if
your HD is supported.

Johannes