[NTLK] lookout

From: John and Tammy Webb (jntwebb_at_bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 13:00:00 PDT

Does anyone have any experinece with lookout taking an inordinately looooong time to put away data on their newton after a succesful sync and data transfer? I was having good success with the program and when I installed the hacked version on another 2100 it suddenly seemed like it would take forever. Yesterday after attempting to put away items it was only 3/4 of the way through after 5 hours! I am also only transferring task and appointments so I can't figure out how it zoomed and did so well earlier, and is running at a snails pace now. Is there a setting on the Newt that could affect this?

Thanks All..

John