[NTLK] Newton Works?

From: Russell Martin (abecedarian_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 05:42:13 PDT

I just bought a 2100, and recently have seen web pages mentioning some
software called "Newton Works". What I'm wondering, is if this runs on
a 2100? I seem to remember that this was something that came with
eMates? If it does work with the 2100, is there any way to score a copy
of it these days? Also, I'm looking for a good database program and
would love some pointers in the right direction. I've downloaded
NewtDB, but it doesn't fit the screen properly and I don't know if it
is registerable any more.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Oh yeah, where's the best/cheapest place to buy a serial dongle?

Russ Martin
abecedarian_at_mac.com
russell_martin_at_yahoo.com

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few
who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric
fence for themselves.
- From 'The Wisdom of Will Rogers'