Re: [NTLK] Newton Works?

From: Heiko Cultus (heiko.cultus_at_edag.de)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 06:01:36 PDT

You can find NW here:
http://www.unna.org/unna/applications/NewtonWorks/

It was shipping with the Newton 2100, so it seems, that you don't get the Newton
2100 CD with your Newton (of course you can find the CD on UNNA :)
->http://www.unna.org/unna/apple/software/2100CDROM/
For the database programm, there is a Stationery for NW called . I think it is:
http://www.unna.org/unna/applications/NewtonWorks/QF Works_1_1_1.pkg

Heiko