[NTLK] newbie in search of answers

From: Sam du Rose (samdurose_at_btconnect.com)
Date: Sat Sep 14 2002 - 14:28:47 PDT

Hello

I recently bought a mp130 off ebay (i was too cheap to get 1 2x00,
curses!) I have some ideas of what the little beauty might be useful
for. Namely chat applications and a pim. My main hurdles are these: i
can't find any freeware or shareware that didn't go out of date already
and won't even run for the first time, and i can't find an app that
will transfer notes, dates and contacts to my mac (classic or jag-wire).

Also, i was thinking about using the wavelan card that hides in the
graphite airport base station as i've already had a little success with
it in my old pb 1400cs, will this have a cat in hell's chance of
working, or ought i have shelled out for a 2100?

many thanks in anticipation