[NTLK] FS: Two MP2100 ( upgrades )

From: David Lee Golden (ikondave599_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 14:27:41 PDT

Hi Folks -

I have two Newt "Packages " for sale

1) MP 2100 ( upgrade ); 32MB memory card; 33.6 Hayes Modem card; Newton
adapter; 2 rechargeable batteries; original titanium stylus new Libretto
style leather case ( great for MP2k series ); Newton dongle. The two clips
in the back are missing, but all doors in tact; otherwise in great shape.
Yours for $95.00

2) MP2100 ( upgrade ) 4MB memory card; original Newton plastic blank card;
Newton adapter, 2 rechargeable batteries; Windows connect cable; 3 way (
black ink, red ink & digital stylus ) pen; brand new Ethernet card with
cable. All clips and doors. In very good condition. $90.00

I have been a Newton user since 1996 and have sold items to list members
before. I have tested both of these units extensively and will guarantee
that everything is as advertised.

I will ship to anywhere in the US or Canada for $10.00

Feel free to contact me off list if you have any questions. Thanks.

Dave