[NTLK] OT: Allow me to poutine my two cents' worth

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_jameswhale.com)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 16:17:00 PDT

Today I was reading a website devoted to "Canadian
English" <http://www.cornerstoneword.com/misc/cdneng/cdneng.htm> when I
noted the following very amusing entry in their dictionary. I immediately
thought of all you dear fellow Newties. Enjoy:

Poutine: Poutine is a cholesterol-rich Canadian "delicacy" consisting of
French fries covered in cheese curds and gravy. When prepared badly, it
congeals in your guts like concrete.

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Bond Shepherd