Re: [NTLK] I Am Canadian

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 09:25:08 PDT

On 17/09/02 11:41, "Richard Lowrey" <dawgface_at_mac.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, Sep 17, 2002, at 07:28AM, Ferdi Ozguner <fozguner_at_ualberta.ca>
> wrote:
>
>> Send this Around! Click on the link to play
>
> http://www.ee.ualberta.ca/~ferdi/I_Am_Canadian.mpg
>

>> he he..
>>
>> Thanks
>> Ferdi
>
> I am sure this goes a long way to fostering Canadian and American relations.
> With the amount of American customers you have, don't you think it would have
> been better to chuckle at this in private?

That one was good, but there was another one in the series that was far
better than this one. It was the one with the guy on the stage talking about
"differences" between canadians and americans. I wish I'd be able to find
it, as I lost the copy I had :-/

-Laurent.

guru n.: [Unix] An expert. Implies not only wizard skill but also a history
of being a knowledge resource for others. Less often, used (with a
qualifier) for other experts on other systems, as in `VMS guru'. See source
of all good bits.