[NTLK] NCU license

From: Rolf Brakvatne (rbrak29_at_qwest.net)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 06:32:58 PDT

My son uses an eMate in school and wants the school to load NCU on one
of the school's Macs. The problem being is that I just found out that
the school system dropped the eMate and removed all Newton SW from
their systems ( I really doubt they even had any loaded since my son
was the only one using their eMate in the 5th and 6th grade -- no SW
was loaded then. After the 6th Grade we bought his current eMate and he
has used it ever since -- now in the 10th Grade).

Can the school legally load NCU on one PC (not system wide)?

Rolf Brakvatne