[NTLK] Comparison of 2100 & eMate

From: Brian Braunschweiger (brianbraun_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 06:28:02 PDT

I'm new to the Newton list and am considering getting a 2100 but
found someone selling eMates. How do the two compare, advantages and
disadvantages of each (besides size).

I have a Palm IIIxe currently that I use the calendar some on but
find most valuable for keeping notes handy and an address and phone
list. The times I need/want it for its compactness are much less than
when I would be more concerned about functionality.

Any help would be appreciated.

Brian

--
Brian Braunschweiger
"Anyone can devise a plan by which good people may go to heaven. Only God