Re: [NTLK] 2 serial port dongle?

From: Gerstein, Sam (Sam.Gerstein_at_Streamserve.Com)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 11:34:57 PDT

Hi Donald,
Yeah, I'd love to do that too, but I've never seen any software that
supports the second serial port. Does anybody on the list know of
something? The other consideration is that the second serial port has no
line driver, so you'd have to provide that yourself.
As for the other lines, yeah, go for it- people have indeed wired up audio.
I'm not sure anyone's used the power lines, but the specs say that you can
indeed charge the batteries via the power in (don't confuse with power out).
/Sam

here's the spec:
http://www.unna.org/unna/development/documentation/interconnect/newton_i.pdf