Re: [NTLK] Coveting my neighbour's Clie

From: Blair Rosser (newton_at_7thfloormedia.com)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 08:50:41 PDT

>That's the trash can effect (or waste basket for you non-Americans).
>It can be turned off with some bit of software, but I like it.

Don't get me wrong. I love it too. The best part is the hoop sound of the
paper going in the basket.

My two daughters (aged 8-5 at the time) would draw a picture, then scribble
it out, just to see the effect. Over and over.

But, when I'm scanning and deleting downloaded news items, I'd rather not
get "hooped" ;-)