[NTLK] Sync Newton with Mac OS X?

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 10:43:57 PDT

Hi there,

I'm a Newton developer who discontinued my product earlier (FilePad)
earlier because of time constraints. However, I've seen a resurgence of
interest in the Newton lately, and may be interested in developing a
couple of applications for the Newton if interest is high enough.

- FilePad: this was the first flat-file database for the Newton.
Version 1.7 was in the works and only needs minor changes to ship.
- Mac OS X Sync: This app would sync the Newton with the Mac OS X 10.2
AddressBook and iCal applications.

If you're interested in either of these applications, please email me
with the following information:

- What features would you like to see in the product(s)?
- What desktop OS do you use? (not applicable for the sync product, of
course)
- What price would you consider to be fair?

Thanks for your input!

John Anderson