Re: [NTLK] Sync Newton with Mac OS X?

From: Tom Grzelinski (polka.creation_at_btinternet.com)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 23:23:57 PDT

I too would pay $45 for this OSX sync application. For what it's worth
Apple just released Rendezvous as open source for anyone to download and
play with - it might help...

The only things that spring to mind are:
1 - It needs to sync data both ways (like Palm desktop) so that the most
current data is transfered Newt>Mac or Mac>Newt depending on which has
more up to date data. Probably obvious but I thought I'd mention it.
2 - It needs to looks for Keyspan adapter connections, Ethernet
connections, and WiFi connections.
3 - I'd be VERY happy to be a beta tester on this project...

Cheers,
Tom