Re: [NTLK] MIDI programming stuff

From: Nicolas Audy-Rowland (nar_at_attbi.com)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 20:15:49 PDT

Hmmm, your message has me thinking... I could use such a program as well. In
fact, I've so far found three VERY useful musician-geared software for the
Newton. Chord Box, which is now replacing a big chord dictionary from the 70s
I'd been using, and BeatIt (a primitive but cool metronome), and Guitar Tuner.
To my great dismay, neither BeatIt nor GuitarTuner seem to work on my 2Ku. The
apps launch, but I hear no sound. I wonder if it's a "conflict" with another
program, or if they're just not happy in 2.1.

Either way, those two programs could really ease my life as a semi-pro musician.
 I'm dumb, so I can't code. Anyone up for coding Metronewt and Newtuner (a
chromatic tuner would be perfect). Or maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Cheers,

-nicolas