[NTLK] BackTalk Beaming Disabled

From: Scott Roy Atwood (atwood_at_cs.stanford.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 11:13:26 PDT

I have BackTalk installed on my Newton, but I needed to beam a package to
another Newton that didn't have BackTalk installed. So in the routing
slip that came up for the beam, I unselected "ObEx", and the Newton
immediately began looking for a receiver.

The problem is I can no longer send BackTalk beams! Whenever I choose
"Beam" from the routing menu, my Newton immediate begins looking for
a receiver for a standard Newton beam instead of giving me the routing
slip with the "ObEx" option. I've tried resetting my Newton, clicking on
all the BackTalk icons, and even deleting and reinstalling the BackTalk
packages, all to no avail.

Does anyone know how to re-enable BackTalk beaming?

-Scott

--
Scott Atwood
atwood_at_cs.stanford.edu